Protect your property and your health
If your septic system goes south, you’ve got a real mess on your hands, with our premium tanks, you’ll never have to worry.
What is an Aerobic System?
The name “aerobic” comes from the activity going on within the aeration chamber, which is included in all Aerobic systems. An aerator – a mechanical motor that introduces air in the form of many tiny bubbles into the aeration chamber – constantly flows into the aeration chamber, feeding aerobic bacteria that thrive on oxygen. These bacteria ‘eat’ the biodegradable materials in your aerobic system, reducing them to tiny, harmless particles that exit the system in the form of an odorless effluent, often via lawn sprinklers.
Brand of System: NuWater B-600
- Complies with U.S. EPA wate-water treatment guidelines for secondary treatment systems and meets all requirements of NSF Standard 40.
- Low operating cost. The aerator is the only electrical component
- Low installation cost. The plant may be installed to treat domestic wastewater at a cost comparable to that of a septic.
- Integrated failure warning system has easy access to every component of the system.
- 2 year warranty on components
- No moving parts
- Aerator and pump are the only electric components
- Liquid Chlorination System Est. 1 Gal. Per Month By Owner